Today I am Thankful For…
- My son who brings me so much joy and overwhelming love.
- My husband who is supportive in all that I do.
- My mom who spends 4 days a week with my kiddo, allowing me to go to work worry-free.
- My home. It’s a cozy place that I love. I hope to put more work and personal touches into in the upcoming year.
- I’m also thankful for my sister, who I share much laughter with AND she is our host tonight. She’s cooking up a storm to make thanksgiving festive for our whole family. Look how delicious this turkey looks!
What are you thankful for this year?